- One-on-one or small groups
- Training in new-attachments
- General SFA refresh training for existing or previous SFA users
- Fully customized training programs.
The primary goals of the training:
- Support situations where there is an SFA user continuity gap
- Maximize SFA training efficiency by handling basic training off-site, thereby not impacting busy SFA labs with initial user training
In the SFA Boot Camp, a new user is brought through all aspects of SFA use, including:
- Complete ‘empty-table’ setup
- Mica handling
- Surface preparation
- FECO data-acquisition and data-reduction
Training is modeled after a ‘practicals’ approach cycling between demonstration and drill practice. Upon completion, all the necessary SFA basic training will have been learned with the new user ready for productive SFA experimentation. This service can also be added to instrument quotes so that new-adopters can get training costs included up front.
Click here to let us know about your training needs.